Meditate To Elevate: Make Meditation A Habit In 30 Days
Meditation made super easy - learn how to create a daily meditation habit in 5 minutes a day (guided audios included!)
Meditation is THE most powerful tool to unleash your full potential!
Do you want to learn how to meditate but have no idea how to get started? Have you tried to develop a regular meditation practice before but got busy, or gave up because you felt better?
If you often feel:
- Stressed, and like you don’t have enough time to do everything
- Like you're constantly going over things that have happened in the past, or worrying about the future
- Overwhelmed by your thoughts and the “busyness” of your mind
- Like your mind has a million tabs open, all at the same time
This 30 day meditation training program could be exactly what you're looking for.
Meditate to reduce stress - and elevate your success
In less than 1 month, you'll master the art of meditation and create a habit that will serve you for life.
Meditation is a transformational daily practice that you can learn on your own, in your own time. You'll learn how to deal with stress, anxiety, and the demands of daily life with ease.
With less stress weighing you down, you’ll be amazed by how productive, focused and energised you feel.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Stop worrying and overthinking
- Manage stress and anxiety effectively
- Relax, feel calmer, and manage your emotions
- Create a sacred meditation space
- Experience more balance, peace, and serenity...
...All by making meditation a daily habit!
I'm making meditation super easy, and I'll teach you how to do this in just 5 minutes a day.
BONUS: As well as the video trainings, you’ll also get access to downloadable MP3 audio versions, 3 downloadable guided meditations, and a PDF workbook to help you take action straight away!
What is meditation?
Meditation is all about becoming aware of your experience - including your thoughts, your feelings, and your body.
This course will teach you how to train your mind, so you can practice meditation easily and effortlessly.
When we meditate, we consciously take back control over our minds, and our lives.
Does meditation actually work?
Yes! This course will teach you scientifically-proven skills that are widely used in the world of personal development and positive psychology.
There’s a reason so many people are talking about meditation these days – it’s incredibly effective, yet simple to practice.
The word ‘meditation’ is often associated with spiritual practices, but you don’t have to have any particular belief system or follow any specific kind of practice to use these ideas in your life.
Reducing stress with meditation has been proven to give you:
- More energy
- Better focus, attention and memory
- Enhanced creativity
- Deeper sleep
- More self-confidence
- Less anxiety
- Improved relationships
- Better sex (yes, really)
What if I’m a total beginner?
This course has been designed for people with zero knowledge of meditation. It’s specifically designed to teach you the exact tips, techniques and strategies you’ll need to get started on your journey.
You don’t need any knowledge, books or fancy equipment. All you need is you, and the willingness to do whatever it takes to live the life you truly want to lead.
But… it’s not for everyone
This Meditate To Elevate may not be for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick fix. Starting a meditation practice is a lifestyle change, and this 30 day program is designed to get you started with a lifelong habit. It's only when you practice daily you start to see huge shifts in your life.
- You want someone else to do the hard work for you. Meditation takes practice, so you'll need to be willing to practice consistently and be committed to following through. This is something only you can do for yourself.
- You want to be a monk. The Meditate to Elevate program is designed for people who want tools and techniques to deal with a busy, modern life.
This course is highly experiential – so I encourage you to get stuck in, complete your home practice, and reflect on what you learn about yourself as we progress through the material.
I’ll give you the tools, but it’s up to you to implement them and commit to changing your life.
5 common meditation myths
1. You have to empty your mind
...You don't need to! Meditation isn't about emptying or clearing the mind - it's more about changing our relationship to our thoughts, and having more control over what we choose to focus on.
2. You have to sit perfectly still, in lotus position
Again, you don't need to. You just need to sit in a comfortable position - you can move if you need to!
3. You have to meditate for hours
As little as 5 minutes of meditation per day can be totally life-changing. I started with just 1 minute, every morning.
4. You have to meditate 'the right way'
There are tons of different types of meditation out there - in this course, you'll be introduced to 3 of them. There's no 'right way' to meditate, just whatever works best for you.
5. You can use it when you feel stressed
Yes, but it's super important to maintain a daily practice once it served its purpose.
What's included in Meditate to Elevate
The program is 30 days long, and you'll have lifetime access to the content (including any future updates or bonus material). Every 10 days, you’ll be guided through a new practice and a training on what to expect for that time chunk.
You'll get a pre-set meditation calendar, no there's zero thinking involved. All the trainings are specifically designed to help you simplify your life to make space for your new habit.
0-10 days: Breathing Practice
The aim of this chunk is to:
- Increase your attention and focus
- Improve brain function (including creativity, memory and empathy)
- Connect to a deep sense of calm and relaxation
- Experience healing rest
10-20 days: Body Scan Practice
The aim of this chunk is to:
- Discover what gives you energy, and what drains you
- Deepen your intuition
- Learn how to listen to your body's responses
- Shift to a more positive relationship with your body
- Develop more self-confidence
20-30 days: Heartful Practice
The aim of this chunk is to:
- Increase self-love and self-acceptance
- Become more tolerant of others
- Deepen your sense of compassion and empathy
- Be able to release resentment and forgive easier
Meditation changed my life, and I hope it'll change yours too. See you on the other side!
Becki Sams is a mindfulness meditation teacher, hardcore yogi, and wellness warrior. She spends her days writing about how to become a happier human, through self-care, self-love and self-healing.